Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've some random pictures to post.

(and I'm really tempted to tell the teachers my hamsters ate my homework, haha!)




THERE'LL BE UNIQLO AND BAKERZIN AND SUBWAY AT THE NEW TAMPINES 1!!! (all my favourite stores opening next month!)
click on link to view list of stores.

plus Cold storage, topshop, outfitter girls and EVERYTHING. (oh and a swimming pool too)



Book me for a bakerzin date (we can go shopping at uniqlo after that, eat carl's jnr or something for dinner, get subway cookies for supper and perhaps chat till midnight at starbucks!)

I'll start saving up for THE AWESOME bakerzin cakes and uniqlo clothes (all three of my newest jackets are from uniqlo LOL) :P




random pictures:

(I shouldn't have used the rough paper as the bg -.- graph paper esp O: AHH NOW I SEE MATHS EVERYWHERE.)

it screams: I WAS BORED & MY BROTHER WAS STILL COOKING DINNER FOR US BOTH SO I ENDED UP TAKING THESE PHOTOS D:


hmm, what's that? (pardon the bubbles I think that was my first attempt in making these stained glass stickers)


ah, love's a scary bloody thingy (the 'blood' is from my FAILED attempt at making a stained glass rabbit back in pri 3 LOL)


love is in the air..


it creeps into you even before you realise it..


love struck!! bzzt!


This one reminds me of ponyo :D


thes are actually the piano's reflections O: (my mom stuck coloured paper onto the egg .__. wait, now its a chicken)


this one too. Difference between and reflection and the real thing isn't too big huh O:




There was a rainbow outside my house today! Didn't get a very good view of it from my room D:


Normal mode


sunset mode


dawn/dusk mode (it was beginning to disappear by then)




& I still love clear blue skies after the rain ^_^

Goodnight everybody I shall try to complete most of my work tomorrow while studying with Anna Ash and Ky! :D

No comments: